Biofertilizer for fertilizing plants ekofertile™ plant consists of a valuable mixture of bacteria, organic acids and natural minerals developed to improve the soil, grow healthier plants and produce healthy and tasty food. Improves plant health, growth and yield. Application by spraying or irrigating plants.
ekofertile™ plant – 20 l canister
- HRK: Kn841,15
ekofertile™ plant is a valuable mix of:
• plants growth promoting bacteria microlive® and their nutrition ekocomplex® – which improve taste of the fruit/vegetable, health and growth of the plants, renew soil microflora and improve plants nutrients uptake;
• organic acids additionally supporting plants growth with pesticide effect;
• dissolved natural minerals from which are micro and macronutrients important for plants (Fe, Mg, Zn, P, K, C etc.).
Benefits and recommendations for use:
• Increases nutrient availability in the soil
• Positively influences the quality characteristics of plants
• Increases the tolerance of plants to abiotic stress
• Supplies the plants with important nutrients from dissolved minerals
• Stimulates plant growth and increases yield and quality of plants
• Favors the plant’s energy balance
• Encourages and stimulates the growth of beneficial microorganisms and activates soil life
• Reduces residues of herbicides and toxic substances in the soil
• Strengthens root development and increases fruit yields
• Promotes the germination rate and the development of root seedlings
There are no reviews yet.