The General Data Protection Regulation provided by Victory Organics d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as Victory Organics or the Processing manager) is applied as General Information on personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the General Terms and Conditions).
Victory Organics exceptionally respects the protection of your personal data and privacy because it is a fundamental human right and therefore, we respect the applicable laws and regulations governing the protection of personal data.
For the purpose of carrying out its core business, the Processing manager obtains personal data from customers from various sources. Victory Organics employees collect and process data in accordance with regulations and within their official authority.
The Processing manager undertakes to keep personal data in an appropriate manner and with the highest security standards and to store, process and protect in accordance with the relevant laws in this field (Personal Data Protection Act, Electronic Communications Act, General Data Protection Regulation and other regulations governing this area).
The Processing manager undertakes that the collected personal data submitted through the website will be used in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, so that personal data will not be sold, borrowed or in any other way forwarded to third parties, except in legal cases, except in cases provided for by law.
Processing manager information
Personal data Processing manager: Victory Organics d.o.o.
Address: Lipovac 1, Nehaj, 31 208 Petrijevci
Branch office: Leharova ul. 1 (Veteran Community Center), 52 100 Pula
Phone: +385 52 384 511
Collection and use of personal data
Based on the request, you have the right to obtain free of charge information about your personal data that is stored. In accordance with Art. 21 of the Data Protection Act you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes. Also, according to the legal provisions, you have the right to supplement, modify or delete personal data.This does not include any information that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
All documents of national legislation related to these rules can be viewed on the website of the Official Gazette:
• Constitution of the Republic of Croatia, Article 37 (“Official Gazette” 85/10 – consolidated text)
• Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette 106/12 – consolidated text)
• Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette 103/03)
• Act on Amendments to the Personal Data Protection Act (“Official Gazette” 118/06)
• Act on Amendments to the Personal Data Protection Act (“Official Gazette” 41/08)
• Act on Amendments to the Personal Data Protection Act (“Official Gazette” 130/11)
• Regulation on the manner of keeping and the form of records on personal data collections (“Official Gazette” 105/04)
• Regulation on the method of storage and special technical protection measures for special categories of personal data (“Official Gazette” 139/04)
• EU Regulations:
o EU Cookie law
o General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Processing manager will not provide personal or other data to a third party without the express permission of the user without the express permission of the user and will not allow a third-party access to personal or other data of the user, unless required by state authorities, if such an obligation is prescribed by law.
Registered users can stop using the online store at any time and can cancel the registration. The cancellation of registration shall be notified in writing.
The Processing manager is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness and up-to-dateness of the data entered by users.
a) Purpose of data processing
Certain data about users of the www.biofertilizer.victory-minerals.com/en/ekofertile-home website is used for the purpose of improving the user experience and for the purpose of monitoring and analyzing the website.
When browsing our website, the following is monitored:
• Products you’ve viewed: We’ll use this to, for example, show products you’ve recently viewed
• Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes such as tax and shipping estimates
• Shipping address: We will ask you to enter this so that, for example, we can estimate the price/delivery option before sending the order and/or send you an offer or your order
b) Order/purchase of products on the website
When purchasing a product at Victory Organics, it is necessary to voluntarily provide the following information for the order: name and surname, country, house number and street, zip code, city, telephone, e-mail and other information that the user has voluntarily entered the forms in the online store.
All data collected in the process of purchasing products are collected for the purpose of performing Victory Organic’s core business and are used for the execution and delivery of orders.
c) Newsletter subscription
Signing up for our newsletter list you stay up to date with novelties, other important information, current offers and actions, events. Consent must be voluntary and unambiguous. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
d) Form contact
When the contact form is used for contact, we learn information about you solely based on basic facts (name, surname, contact) that you have independently entered in the relevant sections. We keep the submitted contact information for a certain period due to customer service, but we do not use the data sent through the contact form for marketing purposes.
When you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide information, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, payment information and optional account information such as username and password. We will use this data for functional purposes such as:
• Set up an account for our store
• Sending information about your account and order
• Responses to requests, including refunds and complaints
• Payment processing and fraud prevention
• Compliance with all legal obligations we have, such as tax calculations
• Improvements to our store’s offer
• Send marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
• If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email address and phone number, which will be used to fill out the billing fields on a future order
• If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when you turn off your browser.
• When you log in, we will also set several cookies to save your login information and your screen settings.
f) Compliments and complaints
To respond to your compliments or complaints.
Legal bases for the processing of personal data and processing purposes
a) Processing of personal data for the purpose of performing a contract
Victory Organics uses these personal data exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the order (sending information materials, offers, invoices) and for other necessary communication with the user (customer satisfaction monitoring; managing customer contacts through various channels).
b) The processing of personal data is in the legitimate interest of Victory Organics
Our legitimate interest is to process personal data for the purpose of resolving disputes or complaints, regulatory investigation and acting on requests from competent authorities, exercising legal claims or defending against other people’s claims, and providing information to individuals who visit our website and contact us via online contact forms.
It is also in our legitimate interest to process your personal data for the purpose of verifying the satisfaction with our services after entering into a contractual obligation. In this way, we strive to improve the user experience or solve any inconveniences.
Retention of personal data
It depends on the purpose and basis of the processing of personal data. They are kept for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or further processed.
Once the purpose of the processing has been fulfilled, the personal data is deleted, destroyed, blocked or anonymized unless there is another legal basis or where this is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
a) Right of access:
The Processing manager must confirm whether his personal data are being processed and, if they are processed, the user has the right to request access to these data and the following information: purpose of processing, types of personal data being processed, users or categories of users to which the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular by users in third countries or international organizations, where possible, the envisaged period of retention of the personal data or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of the right to request the rectification or erasure of personal data concerning him or her, or to restrict processing of personal data concerning him or her, the right to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority where personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information concerning their origin, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and in such cases meaningful information about the reasons for doing so, as well as the significance and foreseeable consequences of such processing for the natural person to whom the personal data relate.
b) Right to restriction of processing:
Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to request from the Processing manager the restriction of the processing of personal data in the event that one of the following applies:
(1) The accuracy of the data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the Processing manager to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful, and the User opposes the erasure of the personal data and instead requests the restriction of their use instead;
(3) The Processing manager no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
(4) The user has filed a complaint in accordance with the data processing and expects confirmation whether the legitimate reasons of the Processing Manager outweigh the reasons of the individual.
c) Right to data portability:
Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator, to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which was provided to a Processing manager, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
d) Right to object:
Right to object means that the User prohibits the Processing manager from using a profile created based on data relating to him.
The Processing manager processes user profiles for direct marketing purposes.
The Processing manager does not process individuals based on legitimate interest or in the performance of tasks of public interest but processes them exclusively with the consent of the individual for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded with the user or for the purpose of law.
The Processing manager processes user profiles exclusively with their consent. If the User decides against data processing, these data will not be processed.
The Processing manager uses certain data to assess which content, services and marketing material would be the most interesting and useful to an individual user.
In this way, we want to increase the possibility of presenting the most relevant products and services. For this purpose, we can classify individuals into different groups (profiles), with whom we communicate differently or customized (personalized). This means that different groups (profiles) of the User receive promotional (marketing) materials of different i.e. personalized content, preferably including purchase terms (e.g. discounts or payment terms).
When sorting the User into groups (profiles), we can track, record and use the individual’s response to market messages, e.g. opening an e-mail, clicking on links, time spent by the User at a particular link, etc.
Responsibility of the user
The user is responsible for the protection of personal data by ensuring the security of his e-mail address, username and password and appropriate software (antivirus) protection of his computer.
The Processing manager reserves the right to amend or supplement this General Data in order to ensure compliance with regulations in the field of personal data protection.